Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad - Full Mouse Pad Included for Set - Quality Memory Foam Cushion - Ergonomic Support – New & Improved Shape - Prevent Carpal Tunnel & RSI When Typing on Computer, Mac & Laptop
- CUSHIONCARE ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD WRIST REST + MOUSE PAD – The perfect ergo wrist support tool combo for computer users. Comfortably support your hands and wrists while using your computer, laptop or Apple Mac.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN & QUALITY – Made of durable premium-quality materials, including high-tech memory foam cushion padding (superior to gel) that is comfortable, durable and contours to your wrists shape. Non-slip backing to hold the wrist pad and mousepad set firmly in place on your desk.
- DESIGNED TO HELP PREVENT INJURY – Maintain proper wrist alignment during computer use, and protect your wrists, hands and palms against debilitating overuse pain syndromes such as Carpal Tunnel and RSI. Designed to take weight off the shoulders & arms and reduce muscle strain.
- EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT – Generous dimensions to comfortably support both wrists when typing the keys, using the mouse, or gaming. Ideal for longer hours of use, great for office workers and gamers.
- RISK FREE 3 YEAR WARRANTY – CushionCare is committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction by delivering top quality products, backed with great value and excellent service. If you find that are not totally satisfied with our products then please contact us straight away and we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- The best wrist pads I’ve ever used! – By Lilchewy12 on November 7, 2017
I have used the CushionCare wrist rest pads for the mouse and the keyboard for several weeks now. My job in the insurance industry keeps me sitting at a computer for eight hours a day, five days a week. I suffer from carpel tunnel syndrome but I am trying everything possible to avoid having to undergo surgery. Prior to ordering this product, I used wrist pads that were a generic brand and eventually began leaking gel after about a year of use. The CushionCare pads already feel like a better quality than the generic ones I had before! I noticed an instant improvement in that the pad was not too hard but still provided a good firm support under my wrists. I went about a month between my old wrist pads starting to leak and ordering these new pads. Shipping was quick! My wrists were achy and I could tell my carpal tunnel syndrome was flaring up by the time these pads arrived. It took one eight hour workday of using my new pads and the pain was gone! I am very pleased with this purchase! I will recommend this brand and this exact product to my coworkers who suffer from similar symptoms!
- Just what I was looking for and a good deal. – By Kristina Elkins on December 15, 2017
I’m taking an online course for medical transcription editing and wanted to make typing as comfortable as possible. This arrived quickly. It did have a strong odor when I first took it out of the box. There was a little satchel of potpourri enclosed with the pads. The potpourri satchel made me laugh out loud, because it acknowledged the bad smell, and was trying to improve it (although I didn’t really care for the smell of the potpourri either.) But the bad smell aired out and the wrist rests are exactly what I wanted and a good deal, they’re comfortable, good size, satisfyingly squishy, nice black material that can wipe clean, and I like the cute little sleeping sheep symbol on them.
- I type 6 hours a day & this is the best gift I’ve even gotten myself! – By Mitz1017 on February 21, 2016
This is a really nice wrist rest for my keyboard and mouse. It’s very supportive and feels like memory foam. When I made the switch from a computer to a laptop I was kind’ve lost. I had no where to let my wrists rest comfortably while I typed. I always ended up hitting a button I didn’t mean to hit. It got very frustrating.
Then, since I’m used to using a mouse and laptops only have that little pad to work with, I was even more lost! So I bought a really nice HP wireless mouse to go with my HP laptop and it seemed to work fine. At the present time, I use my laptop at my dining room table and using the mouse on the surface of the table was very unproductive & frustrating to say the least. So, I new it was time to get a mouse pad so I had control of the mouse instead of the mouse controlling me!
This mouse pad is amazing! I absolutely love it! The surface area is plenty big enough and it has a memory foam wrist pad that’s ergonomically designed so after typing for 6 hours straight, my wrist isn’t killing me.
Overall, I think this is a great duo. It’s soft, comfortable, stylish and easily portable…..everything I was looking for, plus it’s affordable. I am very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend it.
- Very impressed! – By medmagic on September 13, 2017
Bought this for my 14-yr old daughter to replace a well-worn wrist rest. Much more than I expected for under $11! Wrist rest is comfortable – firm, but still cushioned for long use. Mouse pad has an unusual design, but actually functions better than some, as the “bump” keeps your wrist at a nice height, and reduces “mouse fatigue” when you’re engrossed in speed multitasking.
As a bonus, my daughter loves the sheep logo on the pads. She also loved the little bag of potpourri that was included in the box.
- LOVE LOVE LOVE – By MommaJen on January 15, 2017
I recently started using my computer several hours every day. I waited several weeks to order this thinking that it wouldn’t make much of a difference. I was wrong. This product is AMAZING!!! It is so comfortable for my wrists. The mouse pad one is especially amazing. Product did have a bit of a strange (not bad) odor at first. I just put a few drops of lavender essential oil on it and now it smells fabulous. I type faster with this product and am definitely more comfortable. I would definitely recommend this for everyone who uses a computer. My only regret is not buying it sooner.
- © 2013-2018 CushionCare. All rights reserved.