CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad - Full Mouse Pad Included for Set - Memory Foam Cushion - Ergonomic Support - Prevent Carpal Tunnel & RSI When Typing on Computer, Mac & Laptop
- CUSHIONCARE ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD WRIST REST + MOUSE PAD – The perfect ergo wrist support tool combo for computer users. Comfortably support your hands and wrists while using your computer, laptop or Apple Mac.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN & QUALITY – Made of durable premium-quality materials, including high-tech memory foam cushion padding (superior to gel) that is comfortable, durable and contours to your wrists shape. Non-slip backing to hold the wrist pad and mousepad set firmly in place on your desk.
- DESIGNED TO HELP PREVENT INJURY – Maintain proper wrist alignment during computer use, and protect your wrists, hands and palms against debilitating overuse pain syndromes such as Carpal Tunnel and RSI. Designed to take weight off the shoulders & arms and reduce muscle strain.
- EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT – Generous dimensions to comfortably support both wrists when typing the keys, using the mouse, or gaming. Ideal for longer hours of use, great for office workers and gamers.
- RISK FREE 3 YEAR WARRANTY – CushionCare is committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction by delivering top quality products, backed with great value and excellent service. If you find that are not totally satisfied with our products then please contact us straight away and we will do whatever it takes to make it right.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Comfortable cushions – By ANA on June 30, 2017
Picked this since it was inexpensive and had great reviews. I had been looking for a gel cushion but couldn’t find one I liked. This one is very comfortable! I recently got a Varidesk and found it to be an uncomfortable angle on my wrists for me to work. The cushions helped with this significantly. There was some trial and error to find a way to angle these to be comfortable and the mouse pad is pretty good sized. They work well with my desk now.
- Terrific product great price – By RDA on April 7, 2016
I’ve had this about a month now so it feels like a good time to review. The pads are nice and have held up well. They are easy to clean and have really helped me with wrist and pain problems. They are a bargain of a buy and very comfortable. I was worried they might look cheap but actually they’re kind of cute. If you work at a computer for the majority of the day I highly suggest these.
Also the company is very nice and have checked with me to make sure liked the product.
I received no discount for this item and the review is my own opinion. I think this is a great product.
- Great value for the price, works great and is professional!! – By Hannah on March 4, 2016
This has worked out great for me,as I am often an my computer quite often throughout the day. Although I type rather quickly (100+wpm), it is necessary for me to continuously type and use my computer to look up items at work.
The only issue I have with this is that it gets dirty easily, and the dirt shows. I remedy this by using a combination of canned air and a pretty rough “whack” on the side of my office chair.
This has definitely helped me in my carpal tunnel fears, and the pain I was previously experiencing. For the price, it was a great bargain!! The style itself doesn’t get in the way of my work, so I have absolutely no complaints in that department.
- I looked at many different options before choosing this one and I am definitely glad that I chose this particular set – By Amazon Customer on March 26, 2018
I work two full time jobs from home and have been trying to find little ways to increase comfort. I.E. desk setup, office chair, so forth
I ordered this product and I must say that I am EXTREMELY impressed. I immediately noticed the difference when I have to do tons of typing and the added support on the mouse pad blows my mind! Seriously! I looked at many different options before choosing this one and I am definitely glad that I chose this particular set. They both conform to the weight of my hands and wrists but also leave room enough for cushion son it doesn’t go completely flat from the pressure AND bounces right back when I’m done and feels like new all over again the next day! I am a believer that comfort can be obtained working from home as many hours as I do. CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad – Mouse Pad Included – Ergonomic Support – Made of Foam That Is Built to Last- Provides Comfort and Support to Hands
- I love it! – By Zero32 on March 30, 2017
I couldn’t see myself using my computer without. The mouse pad is extremely comfortable. Been using it for months now with no issues at all during long gaming periods. The armrest is good too but I find myself not using it as much as it lifts my wrists a bit higher than I’d like.But same comfy material as the mousepad.
For a bundle you can’t go wrong with this set.
- © 2013-2018 CushionCare. All rights reserved.